J.T. is diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. I don't know much about him other than the fact that he is, well, crazy. No surprise there.
I watched J.T. as he paced the ward today. He appeared to be under a spell, laughing demonically as he walked from one end of the ward to the other, back and forth, looking at nobody in particular, his maniacal laughter swallowing the dayroom. I happened to be in the dayroom with Cho, the only Vietnamese patient in Building 10 and probably the only Vietnamese man in the state of Nebraska. Cho seemed too distracted by his plate of rice and veggies to pay much attention to J.T.
The look on J.T.'s face as he marched aimlessly scared the hell out of me. It was the look of a hungry animal. I believe J.T. is capable of attacking a staff member or another patient. If I turn my back on him, let's just say it would be a huge mistake.
No comments:
Post a Comment